Sat, Oct 28|
Victorious Life Church of God
Operation Holiday Outreach NOMINATIONS
Nominate families cargiving for a loved one with developmental disabilities and their siblings within Washtenaw County and surrounding areas.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Victorious Life Church of God, 860 E Clark Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48198, USA
About the event
Do you know a family that needs a little extra help over the holidays? We have a wonderful church that would like to sponsor our families by providing gifts for our friends with developmental disabilies (DD) and their siblings. SIBLINGS must be 15 and under and live with the person with DD. Holiday party will consist of Santa, bounce houses, games, yummy food, cookie decorating and more! This is NOT registration for the party. This is FOR NOMINATING families in need for the holidays.
NOMINATION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 28, 2023. ACTUAL HOLIDAY PARTY WILL BE DECEMBER 3, 2023 FROM 4-6.
- Nominations must be submitted within the submission window determined by the W&P to be considered eligible
- All information provided must be true, complete and accurate for both the nominated family and the person(s) submitting the nomination
- The family nominated must have physical custody and / or guardianship of at least one person with developmental disabilities living within the household to qualify as an eligible recipient
- To be considered an eligible nomination and be a qualified nominator, the person(s) submitting the nomination cannot live within the household [currently and/or have future plans to live within the family household] of the family being nominated
- The Work and Play does not accept self-nominations: Nominations will not be accepted if the person(s) submitting the form is also the recipient or the beneficiary in any tangible way
- Person(s) submitting nomination must agree to further communication & exchange of information with W&P immediately following the close of the submission window - If person(s) is unable to further communication/exchange information regarding the family nominated, the family nomination may be disqualified
- Nominator must be a professional working within the community with knowledge of the family finacial situation. Person with DD must have or qualify for one of the following: Medicaid, Food Stamps or Free School Lunch
- SIBLINGS also qualify if living WITHIN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD. Siblings must be 15 or younger.
- Person with developmental disabilities must be under 18 OR the congnitive understanding of a child under 18.
Every child in the family will need a ticket. When you go to check out, it will ask for aditional information regarding the family. One of our representatives will be in contact soon!!! Spots are limited!!!
1 Ticket PER CHILD or person with DD$0.00